The London Fashion Week DiscoveryLAB is an immersive showcasing environment for our audience to discover and connect with new emerging brands and collaborations within the creative industries, combining the intersections of fashion, music, art, photography and performance.
- Applicants should be under three years in business
- Collections should consist of ready-to-wear or accessories, not bridalwear or childrenswear
- Applicants should have a minimum of one stockist, including UK and international (not including own store/e-commerce).
- Applications are reviewed by the BFC who reserves final say, should there be a vacant slot following review of the applicants, the BFC may then offer slots to Designers outside of the above criteria.
- If the applicant has been in business for less than three years and has a minimum of two stockists, they should look at applying for annual NEWGEN support. Information on NEWGEN can be found at www.britishfashioncouncil.com/NEWGEN
- If the applicant has more than six stockists, they should look at applying for a catwalk or presentation.
- Applications for September 2022 are opening soon. Check back for more.